Northern Trail 2018 Twilight Camp
Passport to Adventure
Join us for a week of fun as we explore the world of adventures. Twilight Camp is the perfect way to start your summer time fun. Earn Cub Scout achievements, have tons of fun with your den, and meet new Scouting friends!
This is a Twilight Camp" which means that all activities occur between 4:00PM and 8:30PM. No need to take a full day of vacation. Most can adjust their work schedule to accommodate the activity.
Register for Camp
(Campmaster, scroll down the list and look for 2018 Northern Trail Cub Twilight Camp ) All participants, adult and junior staff must register using the same link. Early registration ends April 30th. Same money, avoid the last menu rush. $65 on or before the deadline, $85 after.
What to Bring to Camp
Here is a list of things to bring to camp.
Texas Required Face to Face Youth Protection
All adult staff and Walking Den Leaders must have Texas required Face to Face YPT. BSA requires a 2 deep adult leadership at ratio of 1 adult per 5 scouts. Training is valid for two years. If you are present at camp more than one session during the week you must have this training. Other training opportunities may be available and we will post this as soon as we have information on when and where. The registrar will need a copy of your Face to Face card. You can bring this to Walking Den Leader Training or make other arrangements to get it to the registrar. email@example.com
Face to Face Youth Protection Training
and Walking Den Leader Orientation
There will be Walking Den Leader / Face to Face Youth Protection Training class on the following dates:
- Thursday May 3rd at 7:00PM First United Methodist Church Richardson in Richardson, Texas RM205
- Tuesday May 8th at 7:00PM First United Methodist Church Richardson in Richardson, Texas RM205
- Thursday May 17th at 7:00PM First United Methodist Church Richardson in Richardson, Texas RM205
Medical Forms parts A & B
Everyone who attends camp both Adult and Scout needs to submit a medical form. A fillable form may be found here
Complete and drop them off in the box by the front door at 1512 Summertree Ct., Richardson, TX.
Adult In Camp State Compliance Form
Every walking den leader and adult staff member must complete this form and turn it in to the registrar. You can bring this to Walking Den Leader Training or make other arrangements to get it to the registrar. firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit leaders, please designate someone to pick up t-shirts for camp on Wednesday May 30th at 1512 Summertree Court, Richardson, TX 75082 between 8:00am and 10:00pm.
Junior Staff Members
Every year we make good use of Junior Staff between the ages of 14 and 18 as Junior Staff. 18 and older are adult staff. These are usually older Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts. If you are want to staff, please use the link above. Junior staff must fill out the Adult In State Compliance Form and have either the online YPT or Face to Face YPT certification. If you have questions, please contact the program director. Junior helpers under 14 with the permission of the Camp Director need only the medical Form.
Wolves, Bears & Webelos
Wednesday - Friday
Friday Night Campout
And much more!
Come to Walking Den Leader Training!
Camp Director: Hank Voegtle: 214-341-5040 | email@example.com
Program Director: Marti Ruser | 469-223-1218 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar: Barbara Richer | email@example.com
District Executive: Banks Ishmael | firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Staff Needed
Staffing Twilight Camp is a rewarding and fun activity. There are opportunities and need for Youth and Adults to staff at Twilight Camp; especially in craft areas for Wolf and Webelos. Archery Range Master and Staff. Contact for staff information: Marti Ruser 469-223-1218 email@example.com
- Friday, June 1, 2018 at 6pm. Meet at the Twilight Camp Storage Shed (500 E Buckingham Road, Richardson, Texas, 75082) to move camp to the POD at Breckenridge Park
- Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 7 am. Meet for breakfast at Hubbard’s Cubbard (901 Main Street, Garland, TX)
- Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 8 am. Meet at Roache’s Feed to load up 60 bales of hay on trucks and trailers.
- Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 9 am. Meet at Breckenridge Park to build camp. We will be setting up the archery and bb gun range and the human foosball court. Twilight Camp from 3:30pm to 9pm June 4-8
- Saturday, June 9, 2017 at 8am. We will load up trucks and trailers with the hay at take them to a dump. Move camp back to the Twilight Camp Storage Shed