The Gathering is coming soon!
Saturday September 22, Camp Trevor Reese Jones
It’s looking to be a great weekend with lots of fun and friends!
Keep up with The Gathering! Join the event Remind. This will be our main form of communication during the event.
(Last minute notices, bad weather, program area shutting down, etc.)
Text @venturingg to 81010. (Yes there are 2 g’s in @venturingg)
*Check-in, please have your permission slips and medical forms ready. Parts A & B needed only. (If in notebooks, please take out of sheet protectors)
- To participate in an aquatics activity, swim tests will be run from 12-1. If you’ve been tested previously, bring the completed form with you.
- Rides will be for youth only
- Weight limit for riding is 200 pounds
- There will be a sign-up sheet at check-in (We have limited time slots so first come, first serve) After 10am, the sign-up sheet will be at the coral.
- Horses are only going to be available depending on the weather. If it’s too hot, or humid, for the horse’s safety, we will shut them down.
- Shotgun-First round is free. Extra shots are $5 for 10 shots and can be paid for at the shooting range.
- Pistol is free.
*More activities and information will be released as available.
*If camping - Each unit will be responsible for their extra meals. The Gathering is only a late lunch on Saturday, included with your registration cost.
* Here is the flyer for more information and for your to share with your units and districts.
* Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions!