- National Boy Scouts of America: www.scouting.org
- Arapaho Chapter Order of the Arrow: www.arapahochapter.org
- Scouting Forms! Links to BSA National
- New Medical Form Information
Replaces the old class I and class II. This form can be filled out on your computer and printed out.
The new form is only valid for 12 months. More information.
Youth Protection Training:
- Youth Protection Training -- On-line training required for all adults in the program.
- Cub Scout Advancement Modifications -- Changes to the program to help scouts advance.
- List of Eagle Designees -- Assistance with Eagle Advancement
- Fly Fishing Merit Badge -- Need assistance with the Fly Fishing Merit badge, help is here!
- Advancement Resources -- A new "Guide to Advancement" is now available along with a fillable form for the Eagle Scout application.
- PowerPoint Presentation on Internet Advancement Entering advancement information online is not difficult and insures accurate records for your scouts.
- Power Point Presentation - Life to Eagle (pdf version)
- Power Point Presentation - Merit Badge Counselor Essentials (Updated 10/8/2018)
Tour and Activity Plans:
- Tour and Activity Plan FAQs Links to BSA National.
Unit Award Forms:
- More information here.
- Recharter Checklist
- Scoutfitter Checklist PDF file
- Scout Shops and Council Offices
- Cub Scout Leader Training Infographic Roadmap
Our district Facebook page may be found here: https://www.facebook.com/northerntrailbsa
Pictures from Events
- Twilight Camp 2017 Monday
- Twilight Camp 2017 Tuesday
- Twilight Camp 2017 Wednesday
- Twilight Camp 2017 Thursday
- Twilight Camp 2017 Friday
- Camporee 2017
- Awards Banquet January 2017, Group 1, Group 2
- Cub-a-Palooza 2016 Pictures
- Camporee 2016 Pictures
- Scouting for Food 2016
- Camporee 2015, Video Review
- Scouting for Food
- 2015 Awards Banquet
- NT2A 2014 Set 2
- District Dinner 2014
- SFF 2013
- WW Fall 2012
Old newsletters may be found here.